Dechra CleanAural Cat Ear Cleaner
Specially formulated to gently and thoroughly remove cat ear wax and other debris. It is particularly suited to the delicate lining of the cat ear canal.
" RECOMMENDED BY VETS
" SOFTENS AND DISSOLVES EAR WAX
" DEGREASES AND HYDRATES CAT'S DELICATE SKIN
" SUITABLE FOR ROUTINE USE TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY CAT EARS
" pH BALANCED FORMULA IS GENTLE ON CATS EARS
" REGULAR USE HELPS MINIMISE RECURRING CAT EAR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY WAX BUILD-UP
Why choose Dechra CleanAural Cat Ear Cleaner?
Cats' ears are generally less problematic than dogs' ears, but they may also benefit from having their ears kept clean and wax-free. Cats susceptible to ear problems will benefit from regular ear cleaning.
Dechra CleanAural Cat Ear Cleaner has been formulated by a leading manufacturer of veterinary products to be a mild and effective way to clean and look after cats' ears. It contains glycerine and propylene glycol to dissolve wax, degrease and hydrate the delicate skin in your cat's ears. The solution is pH balanced making it as close as possible to the skin's natural pH. Dechra CleanAural Cat Ear Cleaner is safe to use as a routine cleaner for healthy cat ears.
How to clean your cat's ears
1. Holding your cat's head firmly, gently pull the ear flap up to open the ear canal.
2. Carefully insert the nozzle into the upper part of the ear canal. Ensure there is a gap between the nozzle and the ear canal before gently squeezing a liberal amount of solution into the ear.
3. Massage the ear canal gently but thoroughly, working from the base upwards.
4. Allow your cat to shake excess solution from the ear, then gently wipe away loosened wax and debris around the top of the ear, with cotton wool or similar. Do not poke anything down the ear canal - particularly cotton buds - as this may cause damage.
5. Inspect the ear and repeat if necessary.
6. Clean the other ear.
" Always warm the solution to around body temperature before use by holding the bottle in your hand or placing it in a pocket for a few minutes.
" Use the ear cleaner in a tiled room or outdoors, so your pet can safely shake its ears to remove any excess solution.
" Our video 'How To Clean Your Cat's Ears' shows every step, plus more handy tips and tricks.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Glycerine, propylene glycol, water, polysorbate 80, chlorothymol, sodium stearate, sodium lauryl sulphate, citric acid
From Dechra Veterinary Products
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you know or suspect the ear drum is ruptured.