Dechra CleanAural Sensitive Dog Ear Cleaner
Specially formulated for dogs with sensitive ears. Contains natural plant extracts to gently and thoroughly remove dog ear wax and other debris.
RECOMMENDED BY VETS
FORMULATED BY A LEADING MANUFACTURER OF VETERINARY PRODUCTS
SOFTENS AND DISSOLVES EAR WAX
NATURAL PLANT EXTRACTS AND EMOLLIENTS SOOTHE AND HYDRATE
CHAMOMILE IS CALMING TO THE SKIN OF YOUR DOG'S EAR
SUITABLE FOR ROUTINE USE TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY DOG EARS
pH BALANCED FORMULA IS GENTLE ON DOG'S EARS
REGULAR USE HELPS MINIMISE RECURRING DOG EAR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY WAX BUILD-UP
Why choose Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Dog Ear Cleaner?
Any dog can be prone to ear problems. Dogs with floppy ears such as spaniels, or those with lots of hair in the ear canal such as poodles, can be particularly prone to a build-up of wax and debris.
Dogs with sensitive ears will particularly benefit from Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Dog Ear Cleaner. This extra gentle ear cleaning solution contains natural plant extracts to gently and thoroughly remove dog ear wax and other debris.
Yucca vera is a natural cleansing agent while chamomile calms and soothes. The solution is pH balanced making it as close as possible to the skin's natural pH. Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Dog Ear Cleaner is suitable to use as a routine cleaner for healthy ears.
How to clean your dog's ears
1. Holding your dog's head firmly, gently pull the ear flap up to open the ear canal.
2. Carefully insert the nozzle into the upper part of the ear canal. Ensure there is a gap between the nozzle and the ear canal before gently squeezing a liberal amount of solution into the ear.
3. Massage the ear canal gently but thoroughly, working from the base upwards.
4. Allow your dog to shake excess solution from the ear, then gently wipe away loosened wax and debris around the top of the ear, with cotton wool or similar. Do not poke anything down the ear canal - particularly cotton buds - as this may cause damage.
5. Inspect the ear and repeat if necessary.
6. Clean the other ear.
" Clean your dog's ears regularly, once or twice a week if wax builds up, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. Your dog will quickly get used to it, and the process will get easier.
" Use the ear cleaner in a tiled room or outdoors, so your pet can safely shake its ears to remove any excess solution.
" Always warm the solution to around body temperature before use by holding the bottle in your hand or placing it in a pocket for a few minutes.
" Our video 'How To Clean Your Dog's Ears' shows every step, plus more handy tips and tricks.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Water, polysorbate 80, polysorbate 20, glycerine, chamomilla recutita flower extract, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, laureth-9, phenethyl alcohol, yucca vera.
From Dechra Veterinary Products
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you know or suspect the ear drum is not intact.