Arden Grange Sensitive Dry Dog Food Ocean Fish & Potato 2kg.
Arden Grange Sensitive is a complete dog food specially formulated for dogs susceptible to digestive disorders and skin irritations.
- Adult dogs with a delicate digestion or sensitive skin
Can also be used for:
- Dogs who prefer fish based diets
- Dogs who require a grain-free diet, and in particular those with dietary allergies
- Older puppies with chicken or grain allergy/intolerance (12 wks+ - please ask for our special feeding guide under such circumstances)
- ARDEN GRANGE Ocean White Fish and Potato is a nutritionally complete dry food which is ideally suited to adult dogs with a delicate digestion or sensitive skin
- Ocean white fish (haddock) provides a primary protein source that is easily metabolised for efficient bodily functioning
- An excellent omega-3 : omega-6 ratio which may help alleviate inflammation and supress adverse immune reactions
- Cereal and grain free providing all breeds of dog with a hypoallergenic, wholesome diet full of natural goodness
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 9%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 2.3%, Phosphorous 1. 5%, Omega-3 2.2%, Omega-6 1.72%.
Composition: Potato (42%), ocean white fish meal (26%), beet pulp, chicken oil, linseed, chicken digest, yeast, whole dried egg powder, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,300 IU, Vitamin E 126 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 250mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 208mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 125mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 87mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 25mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acid hydrate 21mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.5mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||36 - 73|
|3 - 5||73 - 103|
|5 - 10||103 - 165|
|10 - 15||165 - 217|
|15 - 20||217 - 263|
|20 - 25||263 - 309|
|25 - 30||309 - 345|
|30 - 35||345 - 382|
|35 - 40||382 - 417|
|40 - 45||417 - 453|
|45 - 50||453 - 490|
|50 - 55||490 - 520|
|55 - 60||520 - 551|
|60 - 65||551 - 582|
|65 - 70||582 - 607|
|70 - 75||607 - 639|
|75 - 80||639 - 669|