Arden Grange Senior Dry Dog Food with fresh chicken 6kg.
Arden Grange Senior is a complete dog food specially formulated for senior dogs.
- Older dogs (as a general guide: 10+ small breeds, 8+ medium and large breeds although this recipe can safely be fed to younger adults than in this given range if required)
Can also be used for:
- Adult dogs with a less active lifestyle
- Dogs with a greater requirement for joint protection
- Dogs requiring a less energy dense food
- Dogs who prefer small, flat kibble (easy for soaking in the case of dental problems)
- Balanced complete nutrition – correct proportion of protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals and vitamins to support the nutritional requirements of older dogs
- Lower in fat – ideal for older dogs and those requiring a less energy dense diet
- Added L-carnitine – may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Boosted levels of glucosamine and chondroitin and MSM – for extra protection against age related joint conditions
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 22%, Fat Content 12%, Crude Ash 6%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.94%, Omega-6 2.12%, L-carnitine (50mg/kg).
Composition: Chicken meat meal (22%), rice (22%), maize, beet pulp, fresh chicken (5%), chicken digest, chicken oil, linseed, whole dried egg, yeast, fishmeal, fish oil, glucosamine (740mg/kg), MSM (740mg/kg), prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, chondroitin (520mg/kg), cranberries, yucca extract, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,300 IU, Vitamin E 126 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 250mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 208mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 125mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 87mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 25mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acid hydrate 21mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.5mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Grams / Day
|1 - 5||35 - 100|
|5 - 20||100 - 250|
|20 - 40||250 - 400|
|40 - 60||400 - 525|
|60 - 80||525 - 650|