Arden Grange Partners Sensitive Wet Dog Food Fresh White Fish with Potato
Arden Partners is a complete dog food specially formulated for dogs aged 9 months and can also be used for dogs who are ill or recuperating.
• Dogs aged 9 months +
Can also be used for:
• Dogs who enjoy wet food as an accompaniment their diet
• Dogs who are ill or recuperating
• Dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein (an ideal alternative primary protein source)
• Highly palatable
• Lower water content in comparison to most of the other wet dog foods
• Can be fed to older puppies in conjunction with one of the growth diets (the Partners should not supply more than a third of the daily calories)
• Available to buy as 24 x 395gms cans.
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 80%, Crude Protein 11%, Fat Content 2%, Crude Ash 2%, Crude Fibres 0.5%.
Composition: White Fish (64%), Potato Powder (8%), Potato (4%), Peas, Carrots, Minerals, Seaweed extract, Fish oil, Beet Pulp, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cranberry, Yucca extract, Yeast Extract (High nucleotides).
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 4,500 IU, Vitamin D3 656 IU, Vitamin E 52 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 133 mg, Iron sulphate monohydrate 83 mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 19mg, Manganese sulphate 12.5 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.43 mg, Sodium selenite 0.18 mg.
If using Arden Grange Partners in conjunction with Arden Grange complete dry foods, follow the guidelines on the dry food bag but reduce the amount you feed by 40g for every 120g of Partners fed.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Grams / Day
|2 - 5||150 - 300|
|5 - 10||200 - 400|
|10 - 25||400 - 800|
|25 - 50||800 - 1200|