Arden Grange Adult Dry Dog Food Fresh Salmon & Rice 12kg.
Arden Adult is a complete dog food specially formulated for adult dogs.
- Adult dogs of all breeds with a normal activity level and particularly those requiring a diet to support optimal skin/coat condition
Can also be used for:
- Dogs who require a diet which is easy on the digestion
- Dogs that enjoy a larger kibble size
- Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient – providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible
- Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in fish oil – may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens
- Ethically produced – we use only salmon products which are fully traceable and derived entirely from materials fit for human consumption
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Higher tryptophan content (an important precursor to serotonin) - a diet popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blood sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.93%, Omega-6 1.8%.
Composition: Fresh salmon (26%), rice (26%), chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, chicken oil, chicken digest, yeast, whole dried egg, fish meal, minerals, linseed, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,300 IU, Vitamin E 126 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 250mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 208mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 125mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 87mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 25mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acid hydrate 25mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.5mg, Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Weight Kgs. Grams / Day
1 - 3 36 - 73 3 - 5 73 - 103 5 - 10 103 - 165 10 - 15 165 - 217 15 - 20 217 - 263 20 - 25 263 - 309 25 - 30 309 - 345 30 - 35 345 - 382 35 - 40 382 - 417 40 - 45 417 - 453 45 - 50 453 - 490 50 - 55 490 - 520 55 - 60 520 - 551 60 - 65 551 - 582 65 - 70 582 - 607 70 - 75 607 - 639 75 - 80 639 - 669
Grams / Day