Arden Grange Adult Dry Dog Food rich in fresh lamb & rice 6kg.
Arden Grange Adult is a complete dog food specially formulated for adult dogs.
- Adult dogs with a normal activity level
Can also be used for:
- Discerning eaters – lamb has an especially appealing aroma to dogs
- Dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein - lamb provides an easily digestible alternative primary protein source
- Older puppies (12 wks+) and juveniles who cannot tolerate chicken based feeds (please ask for our special feeding guide if this is the case)
- Human grade lamb meat meal as the primary ingredient – an excellent protein source that is both palatable and easily digestible
- Super-premium ingredients – human grade, no growth hormones or antibiotics, and no genetically modified ingredients either
- Ethically produced – only meadow reared UK lamb is included, and the meat meal comprises only the nutritionally valuable components (no heads, wool, hooves etc)
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Alternative protein source – frequently suited to those dogs with an intolerance or allergy to chicken protein
- Competitively priced – economical daily feeding costs
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 0.9%, Omega-3 0.71%, Omega-6 3.26%.
Composition: Lamb (Lamb meat meal 23%, fresh lamb 17.5%), rice, fresh lamb (17.5%), rice (26%), maize, chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, chicken digest, linseed, fish meal, fish oil, yeast, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, cranberry, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,300 IU, Vitamin E 126 IU.
Trace Elements: Omega-3 0.71%, Omega-6 3.26%, Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 250mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 208mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 125mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 87mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 25mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.5mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||56 - 93|
|3 - 5||93 - 123|
|5 - 10||123 - 185|
|10 - 15||185 - 237|
|15 - 20||237 - 283|
|20 - 25||283 - 329|
|25 - 30||329 - 365|
|30 - 35||365 - 402|
|35 - 40||402 - 436|
|40 - 45||436 - 472|
|45 - 50||472 - 509|
|50 - 55||509 - 539|
|55 - 60||539 - 570|
|60 - 65||570 - 601|
|65 - 70||601 - 626|
|70 - 75||626 - 658|
|75 - 80||658 - 688|