Harkamectin Pigeon Worms, Lice and Mite Treatment
Treats internal and external parasites – worms, lice and mites. Harkamectin is a single treatment that helps to control worms, lice and mites in racing and show pigeons.
Place two drops per bird onto the skin, under the feathers between the shoulders.
It is advisable to treat pigeons before the racing season and at any point should a problem with worms, mites or lice become apparent.
- Should not be used on birds less than 8 weeks of age
- Should not be used during the molting period or during the hatching period
- Should not be used on pigeons less then 400g
- Available in a 5ml bottle (sufficient for 50 birds)
- Do not use this product in any species other than those named. Serious reactions including deaths have been reported after the application of the active substance to dogs (especially Collies, Old English Sheepdogs and related breeds), tortoises and turtles.
- Avoid contact between the product and skin, eyes or mouth.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying this product.
Containing Ivermectin 0.35%w/v