Vetaclean Parvo Advance - Lemon 5L.
Multi-purpose high level surface disinfectant & cleaner.
A liquid, multi-purpose, high level surface disinfectant and cleaner (concentrate).
A complementary blend of biocides plus surface acting cleaning agents (non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants).
• General conditions and intermediate risk:
Bactericidal and fungicidal activity:
Clean/disinfect floors, walls, work surfaces, feeding/drinking utensils and animal housing.
• High risk (dirty conditions):
Broad spectrum activity including canine parvovirus:
Clean/disinfect surfaces including reception area, consulting room tables, operating theatres and animal housing.
Effectiveness: High activity against veterinary important viruses, bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria and spores.
• pH 7 - 8.
• Biodegradable solution.
• 1 litre container with dispensing chamber (Lavender).
• 5 litre containers (Apple / Lemon).
• 20 litre containers (Apple).
• General conditions and intermediate risk: 10ml per litre (1:100).
• High risk including canine parvovirus (dirty conditions): 20ml per litre (1:50).
• Proven efficacy - under EN test protocols - against a broad range of pathogens including canine parvovirus in clean/dirty conditions.
• Economic per litre diluted whether 1:100 or 1:50.
• Not harmful to aquatic organisms nor likely to cause long-term adverse effects on the environment.
• Does not contain PHMB, peroxygen, aldehydes, phenols or chlorine.