Noropraz Wormer for Horses
Noropraz Horse Wormer Paste has been formulated for addressing mixed cestode, nematode or arthropod infestations. It works effectively against adult and juvenile roundworms, lungworms, bots, and tapeworms in horses. This oral paste comprises the active constituents Ivermectin and Praziquantel. A single syringe is sufficient to treat horses up to a bodyweight of 700kg.
- Will Treat a 700kg Horse.
- Combination wormer effective on tapeworm and redworm (not encysted).
- Can be used in pregnancy and lactation.
How to Use
Setting the Syringe: Before giving the dose, set the syringe to the correct amount using the plunger ring.
Administration: Administer the paste orally by placing the syringe's nozzle between the teeth and depositing the paste onto the back of the tongue.
Precautions: Make sure the animal's mouth is free from food.
Post-Administration: After giving the dose, lift the horse's head briefly to ensure it swallows.
Consultation: For guidance on dosing and managing parasites, including tapeworms and roundworms please contact us for advice from our pharmacists and SQPs
- Please note that this product should not be used in foals that are under 2 weeks of age.
- Withdrawal Period: For horses, the withdrawal period for meat and offal is 35 days. This product is not approved for use in horses that produce milk for human consumption.
- The product can be safely administered during the phases of pregnancy and lactation.
Oral Syringe Treats 700kg bodyweight
Further Horse Worming Products
For a list of products please go to our horse wormers department.
For saliva horse tapeworm test see EquiSal Tapeworm Test Kit For One Horse
For faecal worm egg counts for horses see our horse worm egg count.