Logic Toothpaste for Dogs & Cats
Logic Oral Hygiene Gel is a pet toothpaste made for dogs and cats formulated to address dental disease, which affects an estimated four out of five dogs by the age of three. The gel works against dental plaque and helps reduce bad breath. Its design ensures it sticks to the teeth and gums, working even if not brushed on. The product contains a patented enzyme system to support the pet's natural oral defenses.
- Targets dental plaque formation
- Actively reduces and prevents bad breath in pets.
- The gel's surfactant ensures it adheres to teeth and gums, making it effective even without brushing.
- Boosts a pet's natural oral defenses using a unique enzyme complex.
- Can be applied via brushing, direct application to the paw, or added to food, making it especially handy for cats.
- Safe for use on dogs and cats from three months onwards.
- Ideal for maintaining dental health after a vet's dental checkup.
- Comes in a 70g tube filled with an enzyme complex and mild abrasives.
- Helps minimise the progression of periodontitis.
How to use:
- Brushing: Apply the gel to a pet toothbrush and brush your pet's teeth as you would with regular toothpaste.
- Nozzle Application: Use the built-in nozzle, or finger to apply the gel directly onto your pet's teeth and gums.
- Paw Application: Place a small amount of gel on your pet's paw. They will likely lick it off, ensuring ingestion.
- Food Mix: You can also mix the gel into your pet's food.
- Enzyme complex (amylase, glucose oxidase, potassium thiocyanate, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, superoxide, dismutase)
- mild abrasives
- non-ionic surfactant