Virbac Indorex Defence Household Flea Spray 500ml
Indorex Spray kills adult fleas and house dust mites on contact for up to 2 months after application, thanks to its unique adulticide formulation, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 months
Recipient of the Your Dog magazine accolade for the best home flea product for an impressive 11 consecutive years, coupled with the Your Cat magazine recognition for an outstanding 7 consecutive years
Indorex House Dust Mites
House dust mites can contribute to allergic diseases in dogs just as in humans and are one of the most common allergens implicated as a trigger in dogs with atopic dermatitis. Indorex Defence kills these mites and helps to control them in the home for a full 12 months. However, don't forget that the faeces and body fragments of house dust mites are still thought to be potent allergens - to both dogs and humans, so regular vacuuming is essential to effectively reduce their impact.
- Kills adult fleas for 2 months
- Prevents development of eggs and larvae for 12 months
- Works well in sunlit areas such as cars and conservatories.
- Acts on contact, not ingestion
- Prevents environmental reinfestation for up to 12 months
- 1 can treats a 3–4-bedroom home
How to Use Indorex Flea Spray
- Shake can well
- Remove pets, birds, and fish aquaria
- Spray pet bedding
- Hold the can vertically down and spray 50cm from surface
- Spray carpets and rugs, underneath, if possible, as well as tiles and blankets
- Pay particular attention to skirting boards, cracks and crevices.
- A 5 second burst will treat approximately 1 square metre
- Ventilate room after use
- Indorex does not usually stain but test on an inconspicuous area of fabric prior to use
- Do not wet furniture and carpets, or overapply on polished wood
- Ventilate the room after use
Can I still see Fleas After Spraying With Indorex?
- Flea Pupae can remain active for up to 12 months.
- Vibration, as well as hot humid conditions can cause them to hatch.
- Indorex Defence will kill newly hatched fleas for up to two months after spraying.
Trigger the pupae to hatch by:
- Letting your pet roam the house
- Vacuum thoroughly for seven days after spraying.
This will allow the pupae to hatch which are then removed by the vacuum cleaner.
Thorough Flea Control:
- Wash pet bedding on a suitable hot cycle.
- Spray all the rooms in your house as flea eggs are sticky and will be transferred on clothes.
- Treat the animal with a suitable flea treatment on a regular basis.
Use a Suitable Flea Treatment on Your Pet
- Do not use Indorex Flea Spray directly on your pet.
- Browse Flea Treatments for Dogs & Flea Treatments for Cats to use directly on your pet.
Fleas are the intermediate host for Tapeworm
Use Around Fish Tanks
If you cannot move the tank, Virbac recommend you switch off any pumps and cover the tank completely with 2 thick blankets or cling film to stop any sprayed mist reaching the water. When spraying point nozzle downwards and away from the tank. Ventilate the room after 30 minutes and then remove the blankets or film after two hours and switch the pump back on.
Fleas cannot penetrate mattresses. Wash bedding, and any mattress protectors on a suitable hot wash, spray the room, and vacuum regularly.
Children, Babies and Surfaces After Spraying
Indorex has been approved for amateur domestic use.
Virbac state that once dry, usually with an hour, Indorex Defence has bound to the sprayed surfaces and will not be transferred to skin.
Ingredients of Indorex:
Permethrin & Piperonyl Butoxide
Provide synergistic adulticide activity ensuring rapid and prolonged knockdown of adult fleas and house dust mites for up to 2 months.
Pyriproxyfen Insect growth regulator for year long control of eggs and larvae.
A source of Pyrethrins, a naturally occurring insecticide.