Fast acting cooling gel in pump action dispenser. Contains camphor and menthol to soothe those tired legs after strenuous work or a long hack (your horse's not yours!).
- Quickly cools and soothes hot, tired or filled legs
- Concentrated, fast-acting gel in a pump dispenser for ease of use
- Contains arnica* and witch hazel* to help disperse heat and bruising
- Suitable for application to kicks or bruises (do not apply to broken skin)
- Can also be diluted for use as a refreshing body wash (dilute one part to nine parts cold water)
- Apply liberally to affected area for instant cooling. For best results, rinse off and re-apply every 4-8 hours
- Contains camphor* and menthol*; please allow a withdrawal period of 1-2 weeks if competing under Jockey Club, FEI or BSJA rules
- 500ml will last for 5-10 applications dependent on usage
- Key ingredients: menthol, camphor, arnica, witch hazel, tea tree oil
- *Arnica - a yellow and orange flowered perennial herb with renowned anti-inflammatory bruise healing properties
- * Witch hazel - derived from the leaves of a North American shrub, it is a potent astrigent ideal for swelling and bruises
- * Camphor - derived from the wood of an evergreen tree in Asia, camphor has superb cooling and soothing properties
- * Menthol - derived from peppermint; has renowed soothing, anti-inflammatory properties
- * Tea tree oil - extract from the leaves of melaleuca alternifolia. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.