Hurtta Motivation Cooling Vest
Dip in cold water – wring dry – cool down! Cools and gives your dog a feeling of comfort on hot days. Protects the heart region and chest, vital for circulation. Ideal for walks, training sessions and dog shows. Double absorption capacity in comparison with terry cloth coats. Sizes XXS-S have attachment loops for leash.
• Cools and gives a feeling of comfort
• Ideal for training or shows
• Excellent absorption capacity
• XXS-S contain fastening for a leash
Measuring your Dog:
1. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog's neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
2. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog's chest.