Fipnil Plus Flea Treatment for Cats
A spot on for the treatment and prevention of fleas, ticks and biting lice on cats effective against adult fleas for 4 weeks. It will also inhibit flea eggs and larvae for 6 weeks helping to break the lifecycle and reduce the impact of flea infestations.
- Specifically designed for cats.
- Effectively addresses fleas, ticks and biting lice.
- Eliminates adult fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) for 4 weeks.
- Prevents multiplication of fleas by inhibiting development of eggs, larvae, and pupae for 6 weeks.
- Eliminates ticks (e.g., Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) with up to 2 weeks of persistent efficacy.
- Effectively gets rid of biting lice (Felicola subrostratus).
- Product is designed to be applied topically on the skin.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
How to Use
Prepare the Pipette: Ensure the pipette is upright. Tap the narrow part to ensure the contents are within the main body. Snap back the tip.
Position the Cat: Have the cat in a comfortable and safe position.
Identify Application Area: Part your cat's fur on the back of the neck, right in front of the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible.
Apply the Solution: Place the tip of the pipette directly onto the exposed skin. Squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely onto one spot on the skin.
- One 0.5 ml pipette per cat, which meets the recommended dose of 5 mg/kg for fipronil and 6 mg/kg for (S)-Methoprene.
- Not to be used on kittens less than 8 weeks old or weighing less than 1kg.
- Do not use in sick or convalescent animals.
- Do not use in nursing queens.
- Ensure the product is applied to an area where the cat cannot lick it off.
- Ensure cats do not lick each other post-treatment.
- It is recommended to treat cats during early evening and ensure they are dry before allowing close interaction with humans.