Benevit Advance supplies a balanced supply of 25 vitamins and minerals with the added benefit of essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6. The combination of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids helps your horse to feel good on the inside and look great on the outside. Benevit Advance is suitable for horses and ponies of all ages from foals to veterans, performance horses to lead-rein ponies.
Benevit Advance is a broad spectrum feed supplement for all horses and ponies containing balanced proportions of 25 essential vitamins and minerals with the added benefit of essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6.
Feed Benevit Advance:
- To horses and ponies fed less than the recommended amount of compound feed
- When feeding straight cereals such as oats, barley or bran
- To horses and ponies fed an all forage diet
- To breeding and youngstock not requiring the full amount of stud feeds
- To horses and ponies grazing pasture of unknown nutrient content
- To convalescing horses and ponies on box rest
Directions for use:
|Weight of horse/pony
|Maintenance/Light work per day
|Medium/Hard work per day
|Up to 250kg/550lb
|1 1/4 scoops
|250kg/550lb - 400kg/880lb
|1 1/2 scoops
|400kg/880lb - 600kg/1320lb
|2 3/4 scoops
1 level (50ml) scoop of Benevit Advance weighs approx. 40g/1.4oz
Youngstock (weaning to 3 years) and pregnant mares during the last 3 months of gestation should be fed at the rates for medium/hard work according to bodyweight.