Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets deliver a unique approach to the nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
Lamigard Advanced Care pellets are low in sugar and starch, high fibre, easy to feed and suitable for horses and ponies on very low, or no other concentrate feed, and provide:
- Potent Antioxidant support from key vitamins and minerals, as well as plant-based extracts
- Pre and Probiotics for hindgut support, as well as an MOS (mannan oligosaccharide) to bind undesirable microbes, and take them out of the gut
- A combination of minerals and plant extracts including magnesium and cinnamon to support the endocrine (insulin) system
- Folic acid to support the vascular system
- High levels of biotin, plus MSM and zinc to support hoof quality and growth.
Lamigard Advanced Care pellets contain a potent blend of key nutrient and plant extracts to help in long term nutritional management of horses and ponies prone to both SIRS laminitis and those with endocrine dysfunction.
For horses and large ponies; 50g per day.
For smaller ponies; 30g per day.
50g (approx) measure enclosed. Do not exceed 50g per day unless under professional advice.