For dogs and cats, the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush is part of a gold standard approach to oral hygiene. Designed for pets that are new to toothbrushing, this soft, silicone brush fits over your finger for a gentle but accurate approach to dental hygiene. The silicon bristles are easy to clean afterwards, and the finger toothbrushes come in a handy double pack.
For best results, use with Beaphar Toothpaste, an advanced dual-enzyme toothpaste to help fight bacteria, break down plaque and reduce tartar build-up.
THE GOLD STANDARD APPROACH TO DENTAL CARE: Nothing compares to regular brushing when taking care of your pet's teeth. Routine brushing helps to prevent plaque build-up, tooth decay and bad breath.
GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE CLEANING: The Beaphar Finger Toothbrush fits comfortably over the end of your finger allowing closer and more accurate teeth cleaning.
FOR BEST RESULTS, USE WITH BEAPHAR TOOTHPASTE: This advanced dual-enzyme toothpaste combines two enzymes which fight plaque, bacteria and tartar build-up. It's fluoride-free and readily accepted by cats and dogs due to its delicious liver flavour.
FOR DOGS AND CATS OF ALL SIZES
Each pack contains two finger toothbrushes
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
It is important to introduce your cat or dog to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually. Do not move onto the next step until your cat or dog is happy with the current step. The duration and frequency of each step needs to be built up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for both you and your pet.
1. Lift your pet's lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
2. Once your pet is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
3. When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured and most pets love it.
4. When they are used to the taste and texture of the toothpaste, and having their mouth touched you can start to introduce the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush. To do this, simply wet the bristles on the finger toothbrush and place some Beaphar Toothpaste on it.
5. Allow your pet to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured toothpaste off the finger toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
6. When they are comfortable with each of the steps, it is time to combine all elements of the training. Start by brushing a few teeth on this session and gradually build-up each time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Replace the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush after three months, or sooner if the bristles look worn. Ensure you thoroughly clean the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush after each use.
Beaphar Finger Toothbrushes are an excellent and gentle way to introduce cats and dogs to teeth cleaning.
Always have fresh drinking water available.
Pack of 2
Do not apply when
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For animal use only.
Storage and safety
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE. Store at room temperature. Dispose of the packaging and old or worn out finger toothbrushes in the household rubbish.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For animal use only.