Arden Grange Prestige Adult Dry Dog Food Fresh Chicken
Arden Prestige Adult dog food uses an extremely high proportion of chicken ingredients and meat protein of the highest biological value dog food.
- Adult dogs with a higher requirement for calories
- Adult dogs with a very high activity level
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
Can also be used for:
- Dogs that are ill or convalescing
- Dogs with a low appetite
- Dogs that need to gain weight
- Dogs requiring a low carb diet (a great temporary diet for raw feeders who require a convenient alternative for travelling or other circumstances when the freezer is not available)
- A very generous proportion of chicken – providing meat protein of a very high biological value
- Higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source – to promote optimal skin and coat condition as well as ensure sustained energy levels
- Extremely palatable – ideal for the discerning eater
- Concentrated source of nutrition – ideal for working dogs requiring an energy dense food
- Higher proportion of egg – an excellent protein source to help support the growth and repair of cells and muscle tissue
- Ideal for pregnant and lactating bitches – contains a higher level of folic acid
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 1.21%, Omega-6 2.94%.
Composition: Fresh chicken (19%), chicken meat meal (min 19%), rice, maize, beet pulp, chicken oil, yeast, whole dried egg, fish meal, chicken digest, fish oil, linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,733 IU, Vitamin E 168 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 333mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 278mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 167mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 116mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 40mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 33mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acid hydrate 21mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Sodium selenite 0.7mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||29 - 52|
|3 - 5||52 - 81|
|5 - 10||81 - 128|
|10 - 15||128 - 166|
|15 - 20||166 - 204|
|20 - 25||204 - 238|
|25 - 30||238 - 266|
|30 - 35||266 - 299|
|35 - 40||299 - 328|
|40 - 45||328 - 356|
|45 - 50||356 - 380|
|50 - 55||380 - 404|
|55 - 60||404 - 432|
|60 - 65||432 - 456|
|65 - 70||456 - 480|
|70 - 75||480 - 504|
|75 - 80||504 - 527|