Amitriptyline tablets are indicated for:
• the treatment of major depressive disorder in adults
• the treatment of neuropathic pain in adults
• the prophylactic treatment of chronic tension type headache (CTTH) in adults
• the prophylactic treatment of migraine in adults
• the treatment of nocturnal enuresis in children aged 6 years and above when organic pathology, including spina bifida and related disorders, have been excluded and no response has been achieved to all other non-drug and drug treatments, including antispasmodics and vasopressin-related products. This medicinal product should only be prescribed by a healthcare professional with expertise in the management of persistent enuresis.
For full data sheet go to:https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/6016/smpc